Friday, February 5, 2010

Party Girl

First off, I'm sorry for not posting in awhile. Believe me when I say that life has been a little crazy since my last entry! ;) Figured I would give a quick update on my job and then move onto other topics. I've been here for almost a month now and am really liking it. :) I have my own cubicle, which I've only decorated with a few photo's at this point, and I've gotten to know a few co-workers pretty well and think they are just awesome. It's a fun job and hope to stay here for awhile to come. :)

Anyway, there have been two big things taking up my time lately. The first is Shannon and our nights out together. Lately we've been seizing opportunities to go to clubs and such. The first we went to was at the beginning of January and it was China Blue downtown. That was kind of odd and I didn't like the guys hitting on me, but I guess it wasn't enough to put me off of it forever! We went to a bar in Nampa a couple of times because the guy Shannon was dating was DJing there. We've been to a place called the Bull's Head Pub a couple of times (we were there last night). And last weekend we went to a hookah bar, some 18+ dance club downtown, and to Cowgirls in Kuna with a few of my coworkers, which was awesome! It's been really fun actually. Once I get up enough courage to join Shannon on the dance floor, I'm pretty much always guaranteed a good time. :) We have now deemed Thursday nights as our night to go out and cut loose...although it is making Fridays at work pretty rough for me!!

Now the second reason I've been busy is that I'm dating somebody. :) I was going to wait until the divorce was finalized to write anything about it but the papers are at the courthouse and we're just waiting for them to be processed...plus Ryan already knows about it so I figured there's no reason to keep it a secret now. We've been dating/talking for about a month now. It's been good. :) We aren't officially an item or anything, but I can at least say on my end that I'm not dating anybody else. We spend every weekend together (he works during the week) and it's always a lot of fun. He's very understanding of my whole situation, which is nice. Anyway, I don't want to spill too much. He does know about my blog so I don't want him to come on here and find me spilling my guts about our situation. ;)

Well, I am being a little more proactive with my apartment search lately. I looked at two places yesterday. One seemed like a real possibility until I found out that they wanted a $200 non-refundable deposit per cat and needed them to be declawed. I'm going to look at a place after work tonight...it looks really nice but is in Caldwell so that's a definite con.

I guess that's about it for now. I will try to do a better job of updating from now on. :) Hope everyone had a good January and are having an even better February!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Glad you finally decided to update your blog! I guess I'll have to email you to get more details about who you're dating haha only kidding. I'm just glad you're having fun and keeping busy.

Bethany said...

I'm glad you're doing well! I've been thinking of you. Hope to hear more about your "friend" sometime too!