What are you top 5 pet peeves?
1) Businesses who change the first letters of words in their name so they all start with the same letter. One example is Krispy Kreme doughnuts. (That doesn't stop me from eating at Krispy Kreme though... :))
2) I don't know if I'd really call it a pet peeve, but it drives me crazy to have the volume set to certain numbers. It's a total OCD thing and there's no rhyme or reason to the numbers; it's not like odd versus even numbers, just randomly picked ones.
3) People who are nice in a totally fake way.
4) People who don't like cats. It's not just the not liking cats part, it's the fact that it seems a universal truth that cat haters can't keep their mouths shut about their feelings. Even if they know that I'm a major cat lover, they have to pipe up and say something rude about them. Drives me crazy.
5) Bad drivers. I have terrible road rage. I'm so glad I don't live in Utah anymore, but Nampa drivers are definitely not my favorite either. One of my old friends once told me a joke that the 2C on Canyon County car plates stands for "2 Crash" and I think about that every time I see one of them being stupid.
5/28/16
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment