Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Psycho Alert!

Oh man, I'm laughing already...I can tell this will be a fun post. =) So remember Boy #2 that I described to y'all yesterday? Well, he's progressed to the point of being a psycho stalker now. After he was so very rude about my pictures, I stopped texting him. However, he went into work shortly after that so I guess he figured that was the reason I wasn't writing him. I went to bed early last night and when I woke up, I had the following five messages waiting for me...I am presenting them as they were written even though some of them make me want to throw up:

10:29pm - "What!! Did you think I forgot about you? Mmmm I still want to taste those lips they look irresistable mmm" (I KNOW! GAG!! Hahahaha)

10:55pm - "Baby if you don't feel like meeting me yet thats fine but you can at least text me and get to know more"

11:13pm - "Fine then i wont text you anymore I am a very sweet guy and so romantic hope u dont miss this chance to get to know me I Hate U"

12:01am - "U sleeping ? Baby"

12:31am - "Good night Princess"


I really couldn't believe it when I read those. He says he hates me and then proceeds to call me by two pet names? Seriously, crazy. But I hadn't gotten any messages from him by the time I went to my interview at 11am so I thought maybe he had gotten the hint. Nope...


11:20am - "Hello beautiful"

11:37am - "Are u just making me me wait? ?? ?"

12:06pm - Texted a photo of a red rose.

12:28pm - "Mmmm big eyes WOW your a very beautiful gal Your lips look so tasty" (GAG again)

12:40pm - "Hi sorry for bothering you Sweetie im gona still be waiting for your reply i dont care if it takes months for you to finally feel comfortable to text me i want you to know that you are a very beautiful gorgeous pretty girl i'll keep on texting you once every day so you dont forget bout me haha Sweet kisses Muah"


I have really just been laughing my ass off at him! He is really crazy. The weirdest thing is that he is very attractive (if the pictures he sent me are really him) so I have absolutely no idea why he is so obsessed with me, a girl he has never met, really knows nothing about, and whom he told needs to lose weight. Really? I mean come on, really? From the sounds of it, I might have a long term stalker on my hands. He hasn't texted me since the last message so I'll wait and see if he makes good on his promise. If so, I think I'll just have to block him through Alltel. I am just glad he doesn't really know anything about me...particularly a last name or address because he might just be crazy enough to come kill me in the night.

OH here's a fun idea for my blog readers...let's take a psycho poll. We will introduce a Boy #3 at this point and you can tell me if you think Boy #3 is more or less crazy than Boy #2, the psycho texter. Boy #3 was a guy I met almost four years ago at the Sundance Film Festival when a roommate and I went down there. He stopped me on the street and talked to me for a minute. He was working so I figured he was just trying to promote his product but then he asked for my number and said we should hang out sometime. The problem was he lived in Utah and I was in Rexburg going to school. I gave him my number though and he called a couple of times, but I told him I would rather email with him at the time so we could get to know each other that way. Things fizzled quickly and I hadn't heard from him until this last Thanksgiving. Out of nowhere he sent me an IM on Yahoo saying happy thanksgiving. At that point, I added him as a friend on facebook. So on Monday we talked on Yahoo Messenger for about an hour. He told me he is living in Kentucky now and is getting divorced. He offered to buy me a plane ticket to come out and visit him. I asked if he was serious and he said "as a heart attack" and claimed he always regretted not getting to know me way back when. He then offered to come to Boise instead of me going there, if I preferred. Well, I did a little research and have come to the conclusion that I think he is lying about the divorce. When I asked him what the waiting period for a divorce in KY was, he said that it was 6 months to a year when a child was involved (he has a daughter). But I looked that up later and it's actually 60 days, even with a child. Also, on his Facebook account he is still listed as married to his wife and they are still friends. He also posted some pictures on his account only a week ago which included her. Just a really weird situation I don't want to get involved in, so I have been avoiding him too.

So which is crazier? The texter or the cheating husband? And how am I attracting so many weirdos? Am I some kind of dirtbag magnet? I hope not. I'm deleting my myspace account today so I'm hoping this prevents future problems. =)

In a quick side note, I had an interview for a job today that is pretty similar to what I was doing at UVU. I think it went pretty well and I will hopefully hear by next week. =)

2 comments:

Monica said...

I can't decide if 2 or 3 is crazier haha I would say 2 because 3 actually met you in person, but the whole cheating husband thing freaks me out so I'm glad you're avoiding him. Glad to hear your interview went well! It is weird not having you at work but hopefully life is much better in Idaho. :)

Holly said...

Wow! There are some definitely creepy people out there! I'm glad you are deleting it and avoiding them in the future! WEIRDOS!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you about the job!