Friday, May 11, 2012

Day #28 & 29

And again...

Day #28 - Topic: What is your biggest dream in life (what one great thing do you want to accomplish)? 

I think I've mentioned this before on the blog, but one thing I'd really like to do at some point in my life is have an animal sanctuary. Obviously this is going to take some money, so I could settle for just volunteering for a rescue place, but my ultimate dream would be buying a big piece of land with Chris and creating a sanctuary for cats, much like The Cat House on the Kings: http://www.cathouseonthekings.com/. I don't think anything would make me happier than being able to provide a nice home for a bunch of kitties that might otherwise be put down. Really, I think I feel about cats like most people feel about human kids. Cats don't have the ability to get themselves out of a bad situation either, so that's why I want to help them. Chris may be able to talk me into including dogs in our rescue facility, but I'd be pretty happy with just cats. ;)

Day #29 - Topic: What WAS your biggest dream in life (you wanted to do as a kid but no longer can)?

I guess I'd have to say modeling for this question. They were recently having a plus size model casting call and I looked at the regulations. Apparently I'm too fat and too old to be a plus size model. HA! When I was a kid, Cindy Crawford was my hero and I wanted to model so badly. Then I hit puberty and gained weight and haven't been thin since. As I've said before, when I was at my high school weight, I'd get people telling me I should model, but I haven't heard that in awhile, except maybe from Chris. :) So yes, I do want to lose some weight and get in shape, but even if I do fit into the weight conventions for plus-size modeling, I'm apparently too old now to accomplish much. Oh well!

No comments: