So we arrived in Boise on Saturday night and unloaded the truck. I've been slowly setting things up the past couple of days. My room is mostly put together. We got DirecTV installed yesterday and upgraded to wireless internet today (I'm finally able to use my laptop again!) so that's been good.
On Monday I hung out with my best friend Cheri, which was nice. She is very pregnant...about to go at any moment. Yesterday I was pretty lazy all day, just sat around the house and watched tv. Today I went out for a little shopping. I also stopped by the work place of an old friend of mine here. I was nervous about seeing this person, and apparently he was just as nervous to see me. It was pretty obvious he was a little uncomfortable and the whole conversation was a little weird...I didn't get what I wanted out of it at all. It's a really long story, but I guess I was just hoping for a few answers from him today and I didn't even get the chance to ask my questions. I hope we might be able to get together at a later time for a real chat, but I have a feeling that might not happen.
As far as my last post goes, my mom and I have reached a truce of sorts about that topic. She's not thrilled with my decision, but I can also start to follow my own path without feeling too guilty about it. I know that probably doesn't make sense to anyone who doesn't know the situation, but I'm still not ready to get into here.
I haven't talked to Ryan since Saturday. It's weird. It's not that I necessarily want to talk to him, it's just weird not to. I'm used to seeing him almost every day. This is just going to be a strange transition.
I guess that's about it for now. I haven't been looking for jobs or anything...just taking a little time off. I also haven't been writing though so I need to get on that. Now that my laptop is working with the internet, I will try to start as soon as possible.
5/28/16
10 years ago




1 comment:
I really enjoy your blog. I like to hear how you're doing!
Post a Comment