Monday, November 16, 2009

Sick

In Body, Mind, and Spirit. All of yesterday I felt totally nauseous and by 7pm, the puking began. I threw up several times, with different incidents lasting up until 1:30am. I also got almost no sleep since I was in pain all night. Today I haven't thrown up yet, but I still don't feel good. I've been laying in the livingroom, on the couch, watching tv or napping for the entire day. I just woke up from my latest nap, during which I had a terrible dream that I was moving out of the house I shared with my husband...only to realize that actually happened in real life.

I can feel myself sinking here. My energy is being drained. I think everything that's happened is finally starting to hit me and it's just making me sick in every way possible. I don't feel like showering or getting ready or going anywhere or eating or talking. I just feel like curling into a ball and trying to forget that I actually need to start making plans for this new life that I never imagined I would have.

Anyway, I just wanted to get that out...to vent, if you will. I haven't been able to find my wall charger for my phone since I got here, so I bought a car charger. Right now my phone is totally dead so if any of you call or text me, that's why I don't get back to you right away...although in my state of mind I might not get back to you right away anyway...

No comments: